Tai Chi and Qi Gong training for beginners in Berlin
From March I will give one morning session per week in English and one evening session per week in Hungarian.
The exact time and location are under arrangement.
If you have a serious musculoskeletal, circulatory, neurological, internal medicine or psychological condition, please let me know before you start practicing.
What clothing and equipment do I need?
Comfortable clothes that are easy to squat in and move your legs easily. It is advisable to wear light, flat-soled shoes.
MOVEMENT-MULTIVITAMIN - online training program
Weekly 2x60 minutes training, which include the excercises that your body minimally needs
Exercises can be followed live on ZOOM on Tuesday and Friday mornings from 9am to 10am, which I record, so you can watch anytime later.
A 60-minute workout in 3x20 minutes includes all the exercises your body needs in a condensed format:
- strengthening the muscles of the core
- stretching and mobilizing
- muscle strengthening
- cardio exercises
- muscle and nervous system relaxation
- Qi Gong excercise for the Kidneys - which in Chinese medicine is related to the basis of material existence, youth and energy
- Liver harmonizing exercise - stress relief, calming the nervous system, internal cleansing
- circulating, harmonizing and refining life energy with basic Tai Chi movements.
The Movements-Multivitamin contains excercises of Pilates, Yoga, Kung Fu, Qigong, Tai Chi and fitness.
The programme starts in March, will take 2 months (18 sessions). The exact strating date I will share with you later.
If you would like to join the practice or have any questions, please email to email@example.com!
If have the following conditions, please consult with me before starting the practice:
pregnancy, over 65 years of age, overweight, high blood pressure, joint problems, sore or weak waist or knees, osteoporosis, Post-Covid condition, regular headaches, nervous system problems.